Cloudstack is a plugin-based framework for hyperconverged container infrastructure. You can start with a single node for development and scale to a production-grade system along the way.
Cloudstack can create infrastructure and setup Kubernetes for you, too. It's built around industry best practices and mostly unopinionated, allowing you to deploy your cloud native workloads in the way that fits best for you while giving you a concise framework for painless operations. Cloudstack comes with a suite of well-known and tightly integrated tools that you can leverage to support your software development process. It's designed to work with standard Kubernetes clusters and Docker systems and thus enables a common workflow for development and production deployments.
- Create your systems with infrastructure as code on top of a best-practice platform framework and a complete cloud native tool runtime delivered in a container
- Build reusable plugins and commands for easy infrastructure management in the language of your choice
- Design portable stacks composed of core plugins and custom plugins that are tailored to your specific needs
- Collaborate on infrastructure as a team with native protocols like git
- Automate the creation and management of cloud infrastructure at Hetzner and Azure
- Build and operate container clusters with Kubernetes, Docker or Docker Swarm
- Install and manage container applications with the Cloudstack CLI or tools like Lens or Portainer
- Get high-available storage for your containers with Longhorn
- Monitor your applications with state-of-the-art tooling like Prometheus, Loki, Tempo and Grafana
- Automate TLS and traffic routing with Traefik, nginx and Letsencrypt
- Secure your networks with Wireguard and Cilium
- Automate your application deployments with ArgoCD, Portainer and external-dns
- Secure your applications with Keycloak or Authentik
- Enjoy a first-class integrations with Ansible, Docker and Kubernetes